Thursday, July 16, 2009

Misery

So, there's this guy. He's fat, 37, bitter, and basically alone. I would say he's an asshole, but I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I mean, he can be an asshole, he acts like an asshole a lot of the time...shit; writers license. He's an asshole.

That's not to say he's not a lovable asshole. I love this asshole, but goddamn man, get your shit together.

This guy lives with a withering, life sucking, frigid bitch, whose best explanation for her inability to get past her abandonment issues is, "You have to have options." She is a soulless cunt. I know, dirty word, but there we are.

The cunt used to be hot. Now she's a little pudgy, a little wrinkly faced, and more like that girl who needs to keep standing in the shadows. Her looks made her blathering tolerable in the past. Her princess behavior was not so frowned upon when you could look forward to bending her over the couch. No on looks forward to that shit anymore. Not even when they're mad.

So this cunt and the lovable asshole share an abode, as well as a 15 year hate fest between the two of them. They carry with them the angst of ignorant youth when they made uninformed assumptions about each other and locked them in their respective heart boxes. Those boxes are so shut up the Spanish Armada couldn't piss them open. That was a strange analogy.

These fuckers live together, not married, not in relationship, not even sharing a coital toss from time to time, and all I can ask myself is, "why?"

I'm married, have been for eight years. My wife is a crazy bitch. Sometimes. My wife tortures me. Sometimes. My wife is the most confounding, irrational, loony toon out there. Sometimes. But she is also wonderful. She takes care of me. She makes me feel safe. She smells like home (if I could smell I mean). I need to do her more. She would like it if I did her more. She's like a goat. My little goat. That was endearing, by the way. My term of endearment; "My Little Goat." She doesn't like the goat name. Baaaaa.

So I see this asshole allowing the cunt to stay only to exercise himself of all the demons he has projected upon her. All the failures that he currently see surrounding him are, in some way, attributable to her. She robbed him of his young adulthood. She took his masculinity. She unsheathed for the world his weaknesses and she left him bloody and helpless. Several bad decisions followed, not least of which was a seven-year fecklessly failed relationship with another idiot, but it was all the cunts fault, right?

Asshole.

The cunt, princess, frigidly stupid bitch that lives with him made similarly poor decisions. After fucking the asshole out of her she found a man to beat the cunt back in. Eight years of those lessons before she was restored, and now they are "friends." She keeps the beater close because it empowers her. Cunt girl keeps all the exes close so that she can diddle whatever heart strings that remain. She likes to feel power. Problem is she is alone with all her options. Stupid cunt.

So these ding dongs jab and poke and prod one another in whatever sublime or obvious way they can. They remain justified, to themselves, in their behavior, and each day starts the same marathon of hate all over again.

Why do people do this shit? They don't even have kids together. If they had kids they could focus on the children and ignore each other. They could fake it. They don't fake it. They seethe. They blister and burst their oozing bile upon each other to no avail. They have such hatred for one another and it is obvious to any who looks upon them. And still they stay.

I just don't get it.

They do have a pool though. That's cool. Puerto Rican women are crazy. I don't care if she reads that.

No comments: